Did you know there are approximately 60 million Americans that don’t know how to use a computer or get online?
We are deploying digital basics programs that empower people to accomplish their personal goals through digital literacy. We are looking for people of all skill levels and backgrounds who want to make a difference in their community by becoming digital literacy TA’s.
Here are our upcoming volunteer opportunities:
- CMS Digital Inclusion Institute: Nations Ford Elementary School
- Date: April 24, 2019 – May 29, 2019
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm (TAs arrive at 5pm)
- Location: Nations Ford Elementary – 7050 Nations Ford Road, Charlotte, NC 28217
- Contact: Andrew Au, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the form below: